Getting to Hasselt
Limburg is easily accessible via various motorways:
- E25/A2 (Amsterdam - Luxembourg)
- E40 (Cologne - Brussels)
- E42 (Liege - Paris)
- E314 (Maastricht - Aachen)
Hasselt has rather a small compact city centre where everything is in a walking distance from each other.
Recommended public parking lots in walking ditance from the conference venue:
Limburg boasts many airports nearby that offer good connections by train, bus or taxi to various locations in the province. We are, of course, happy to help arrange transport by shuttle for large or small groups to and from the airports.
Airports near the province and their distance to Hasselt:
- Brussels-Zaventem - the largest international airport in Belgium, the journey by car takes about 45 minutes.
- Maastricht Aachen Airport - 45 km
- Luik Airport - 45 km
- Eindhoven Airport - 70 km
- Airport Düsseldorf Regional Weeze - 120 km
- Keulen-Bonn Airport - 75 km
- Düsseldorf International Airport - 135 km
- Antwerpen Airport - 80 km
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol - 195 km